Books on the Boho Aestic

If you are here for the first time welcome and if you are returning welcome back. As I was looking around the website for ideas on Boho jewelry, I kept running into books about the Boho style in general and I then thought it would be good to have a list of some of the books available so here it is!

1. Global Bohemian: How to satisfy your wanderlust at home

O'Neill, Fifi

  2. The New Bohemians: Cool and Collected Homes

Blakeney, Justina

3. Life Unstyled: How to embrace imperfection and create a home you love

Henson, Emily

4. The Life Eclectic: Highly Unique Interior Designs from Around the World

Breeze, Alexander

 

As I find more interesting and hard to find titles, I will update the post here so you may want to bookmark this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment